- Develop initial suggestion for consensus process to facilitate discussion with members.
- Once initial suggestion for consensus proposal is ready, post FB request for input, including ideas on reaching decisions in timely fashion.
- Post on FB requesting member help to find ASL volunteers and safe and accessible room for general meetings.
- Draft for review, and then post general warning to membership regarding future behaviour.
- Consider removing “Outside of TTA” wording in Article 4.
- Messages to members about whom we’ve received complaints or from whom we’ve received complaints, referencing general warning, reinforcing need to keep personal issues outside of TTA online and in-person spaces, but reinforcing no actions will taken at this time due to general amnesty.
Bringing Communities Together