- Facebook Event for TDOR Flag-Raising at City Hall
- Thank You Message from TTA Steering Committee
The trans flag will be raised at Toronto City Hall to mark the Transgender Day of Remembrance at 3pm on Thursday November 20, 2014. This will be the first time that the City of Toronto has recognized TDOR with a flag raising ceremony.
Questions to Be Answered
- Which flag should be raised at TDOR? Make your voice heard!
- Which members of the trans community should speak at TDOR?
- Should there be music? Should there be a moment of silence?
- Should the TDOR ceremony have a spiritual element?
- Who should we invite as special guests?
Discussions on TDOR